Frequently Asked Questions
If you are unable to find an answer to your question here. Please get in touch with us via our social media or contact us directly. For more information on the Minecraft Marketplace, try the Minecraft Marketplace FAQ.
Experiencing issues with one of our maps? Send us a bug report and we will help you as best as we can!
Flying as a dragon is pretty easy once you get the hang of it! We’ve made a special tutorial for it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLI0us9Sa8Q
Oops! Minecraft pathing can be a little bit funky sometimes. Try this:
- Go into the settings menu and press “Unlock Template Options” and then scroll down and “Activate Cheats”
- Return to the game and type: “/tp @e[type=mooshroom] @p“
- Hopefully that fixes the problem! If not, type this in: “/tp @e[type=mooshroom] @e[type=pig,c=1]“
- Still not working? We’d be happy to help you personally! Contact us here https://everbloomgames.com/contact-us/bug/
This is quite a complicated answer so we wrote a guide for it here.
You can find our maps on the Minecraft Marketplace. The Minecraft Marketplace is available on the following platforms:
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 PhoneiOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Amazon Fire TV
- Gear VR
- Oculus Rift
- Windows Mixed Reality
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
To get our maps:
- Click the search button
- Search for Everbloom
- Select the map you would like to download
- You can either buy a minecoin pack or click the currency option next to the minecoin price to purchase the minecoin pack needed to get enough coins!
- Download the map and enjoy :)!
We’ve unfortunately decided to take down Jurassic Depths from the Minecraft Marketplace. This was our first Minecraft map we made as a team and that caused it to have a lot of issues. Over time the issues got worse and worse and making Jurassic Depths compatible with recent versions became a massive undertaking. We don’t want players to buy the map but have them unable to play it without game breaking bugs so we decided to take it down until further notice.
Unfortunately we don’t have control over the downloading process for Minecraft. If your download gets stuck that is an issue with Minecraft and the best thing you can do is contact the Minecraft support. Before doing so, you can try the following troubleshooting options:
- Open Minecraft and go to Settings
- Scroll down to storage and click on it.
- You will see “Cached Data”, “Worlds”, and “World Templates”. Look at each of these.
- If there is anything relating to the map in question, delete them using the option in that menu.
- Once this has all been deleted, try re-downloading the map.
If that didn’t work, try the following:
- Restart Minecraft
- Check to see that you have enough storage on your device (the download might be pausing/failing because you don’t have enough space)!
- If you definitely have enough space for the download, try rebooting the device and retry.